Federal Signal Vama introduces the NanoLED BICOLOR series, bicolor ultra-compact lights with independent control and R65 APPROVED in CL1 and CL2.
The NanoLED BICOLOR, multi-voltage light (10-30V), incorporates 12 high intensity LEDs. Its multiple bicolor combinations, flashing modes and simultaneous or alternate synchronism, provide high versatility for priority or secondary signaling in emergency vehicles.
Its LED lights guarantee a long useful life, reducing maintenance costs and increasing the use time of the vehicle
- ULTRA COMPACT. Especially designed to be lighter and more compact.
- HIGH INTENSITY. The 12 LED lights included in the NanoLED bicolor improve energy efficiency and light intensity, providing more security in vehicles when there is an emergency situation.
- LONG OPERATIONAL LIFE. Federal Signal Vama´s LED technology guarantees a long operational life for his supplemental warning light, reducing maintenance costs and vehicle’s life.
- EASY AND VERSATILE INSTALLATION. Thanks to its reduced dimensions, weight and mounting accessories availability, its installation is very easy.
- SOLUTION FOR ANYMARKET NEEDS. As a result of having several light colours and due to its versatility, NanoLED bicolor lights can be integrated in the grill, inside or outside the vehicle, in the trunk or in the vehicle´s rear part.
- WATER PROTECTION. Follow protection certification IPX9K IPX6.
- CONNECTION SIMPLICITY. NanoLED’s bicolor installation only requires one wire and its installation is made from vehicle’s outside part.
- SYNCHRONIZABLE. NanoLED bicolor allows simultaneous or alternative synchronization up to 12 lights.
- CRUISE LIGHT. Available for class 1 models.