Federal Signal Vama presents the Stand Alone system, the new stand-alone license plate recognition system, consisting of an IR camera, a colour camera and a CPU integrated within the same device.
The Stand Alone system consists of an IR camera for license plate recognition and a colour camera to provide a general shot of the vehicle, offering high performance in a compact, low-profile design.
The CPU integrated within the camera housing allows analysis to be carried out within the same device, thus reducing data overload in the ALPR processor during analysis. In addition, thanks to the GPS system you will have a record of the location of each reading.
- DOUBLE CAMERA: The Stand Alone system consists of a colour camera which provides a general shot of the vehicle, and an IR camera for license plate recognition.
- INTEGRATED CPU: CPU integrated within the camera.
- GPS: Thanks to the GPS system you will have a record of the location of each reading.
- VARIOUS INSTALLATION OPTIONS: It can be installed on a tripod or at a permanent location thanks to its clamping system.
- ANTI-FOGGING SYSTEM: The Stand Alone system is filled with nitrogen to prevent condensation on the lenses.
- LIGHT BLOCKING: Thanks to the built-in filter and flash, excellent headlight and sunlight suppression is achieved.
- RUGGEDNESS: Small, compact, low-profile design, resistant to adverse weather conditions and with no moving parts.